Friday, March 15, 2013

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5.  Out of nowhere, he asked me this week "Why are the rooms on the Disney ship so safe, sound and cozy?"

4.  We were supposed to have some giant snowstorm last week, which, in reality, was 1/4 inch of mushy snow. Marino was still so excited. "Can we go make a snowman?" he asked. "Does this mean Christmas is coming again?"

3.  On the way to school this week he asked me, "Mommy, would you be happy if I became an alien and saved the world?"
"I don't know. This sounds dangerous."
"Mommy. Its not dangerous. If a bad guy comes, I will turn into fire faster than the Flash's feet and no one will hurt me."

4.  My Aunt Kerry bought Marino this hooded Batman blanket and he loves it. He likes to talk to me like this:
5. Evan said something about him (Evan) being fat the other day. "Daddy, that's not nice to say. You're not fat, you're just jiggly." Marino told him.

No comments:

Post a Comment