Friday, February 8, 2013

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week: 
 
5.  Out of nowhere on our commute one day this week, Marino said "Mommy, you and Daddy are the best."

4.  We're going on a Disney Cruise and I had Goofy "call" him about our trip. After the call he said "I was trying to tell him something but he wouldn't listen to me! Call him back!"

3.  We visited Sonia for Catalina's birthday last weekend and Bernadette and Sabrina were there. Sabrina was pretending to throw a drum at Bern and Marino told her "It's not nice to hit your mom with a drum. You're being a bullet and bullets are not cool." (bullet = bully).

2. Later this week, his friend Jace stuck out his tongue and made a razzing sound at him in the morning. "You know what you sound like, Jace?" he asked. "You sound like a bullet."

1. My boy loves to eat and is so enthusiastic about his food. One day this week he said "Mommy, you packed Pirate's Booty in my lunch. How did you know to do that? I loooove Pirate's Booty!"

No comments:

Post a Comment