5. On Sunday at the alumni brunch for my Masters program (Community Planning), Marino was building train tracks. He designated part of the room as "wilderness" and insisted the tracks go around and not through the wilderness "because that belongs to Mother Nature."
4. The other day, Marino said, "Mommy, I know it's a lot of work getting me ready for school every day, so I can do the dishes for you. Not every day though. We can skip a few days."
3. While trick or treating at the Fenton Street Market on Saturday, a vendor gave Marino a quarter. He was very excited about it but then asked for permission to give it to another vendor "to make her happy and make her smile."
Here's Marino as Dracula and his mummy friend, Uli
2. Last Friday, Marino had his first belt graduation in karate. He earned a gold belt. He's been working very hard and was very proud to get the new belt!
Here he is with Gramma and Grampa Ray
1. Last weekend was Marino's last flag football game. He did a great job and was very proud to receive his medal.
Being silly with his cousin Landyn