Friday, August 29, 2014

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week

5.  Marino started 1st grade at a new school on Monday. He is challenging in some ways but so adaptable in others! He was ready to start his new school. He asked me for a hug in his classroom and I asked him if he was nervous. He said, "No, I just love you and I'm excited." 





4.  Marino told me the other day "I think Daddy smells like sunshine."  

3.  On Sunday, before school started, he told me "I have sweet muscles and a handsome face, so I'm a pretty cool guy." At least he's not lacking self-confidence. 

2.  Marino just started karate and he loves it. I love watching him do it...he's so crazy most of the time, but I see him really focusing and trying his best when he's in karate class.  He also loves his uniform because it makes him "look like a real ninja." 




1.  The other night I accidentally dropped an alarm clock on my toe. Marino heard me saying "ow" and ran in my room to hug me and inspect the damage.  He looked at it and said, " It's only one foot, so let's go get you one crutch." I love my boy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment