Friday, November 22, 2013

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. The other day, Marino and I had the following exchange:
Marino:  "Mommy, I'm hungry." 
Me: "Marino, you just ate 3 snacks and dinner. And dessert."
Marino:  "Mommy, why don't you want me to grow healthy and strong?"

4.  On a recent hike, we came across a really adorable dog.  Marino said "Mommy, that dog was so cute it almost exploded my eyeballs!"

3.  Marino started group swim lessons this week. I told him he did a great job. He said "Mommy, when I was doing a good job, I said 'Marino, keep it up. Mommy is going to be so proud of you.'"

2.  The other day Marino said to Evan, "Daddy, can we take Mommy's upsetness and throw it in the trash?"

1.  We woke up one day this week and Marino asked me if I was still tired. I said yes. He said "Okay, listen. I'm going to go do more chores and after I'm done, we can relax on the couch for a little while."


Recent pics of my gorgeous boy



No comments:

Post a Comment