5. At McDonald's playplace the other night, Marino asked an older girl, "Can you chase us and pretend to kiss us?" I shut that game down quick!
4. Conversation with Marino recently:
"Mommy, I want a baby sister and a baby brother"
Me: "I can't have any more babies, honey."
"Well, just get someone to have a baby and give it to you."
3. In the car the other day, Marino and his friend Jace kept telling each other, "Stop acting like that, you're giving me a headache." I wonder where they would have heard such a thing??
2. We had to cut down a tree in our front lawn (the roots were growing into our house) and Marino was really concerned the Lorax was going to come. He kept looking out the window for him.
1. I ran a Ragnar relay a couple weeks ago and Marino was very into it. He and Evan came to visit us at one the exchanges and he asked to join our team and then posed us for some awesome pictures.
A few days later, he put on this headband and said "Say Ragnar!"